ElixirWeekly: The Elixir Community Newsletter, covering community news you easily miss, shared on ElixirStatus and the web, in one email every Thursday.
Jaxon is a JSON decoder with the default parser implemented as a NIF that can do streaming, path queries and still achieve the same or better performance as other libraries.
- Improved API
- Complete documentation
- Decoupling of parsing and decoding
- Yielding decoder that can decode partial JSON event lists
- Add stream query functionality
- JSON path expression parser and encoder
- Coverage reporting via Coveralls
- CI via Travis