I have started a new tutorial series in which we will be covering the following topics:
- Create a new Phoenix project.
- Add a new Phoenix context for marketing leads.
- Add an API endpoint to insert a lead’s data into the database.
- Build the landing page template using Phoenix and Bulma as our CSS framework of choice.
- Add Elm to the project and build a subscription form that points to the API endpoint described previously.
- Add Google’s reCAPTCHA widget to the Elm subscription form, and how to render it and how to handle a visitor’s reCAPTCHA response.
- Build an HTTP client using HTTPoison to verify the token received by the reCAPTCHA widget against Google’s reCAPTCHA API from our backend.
- Build another HTTP client to subscribe leads to an email marketing service such as MailChimp.
- Add tests covering the subscription process using mocks for the HTTP clients.
I hope you enjoy it and happy coding!